Cover Story is the most effective way to capture the attention of and build trust with new audiences.
Being on the RetailToday cover drives more interest from prospective clients and peers in the industry.
A powerful and compelling cover story will get your employees, investors, existing clients & partners and prospective clients interested and cultivate a feeling of loyalty.
It would be great idea to work on the Cover Story project with a 2 months lead time, which will give us ample time and scope to produce an end product that is meaningful and that will produce expected results.
- Day 1: RetailToday will send the questions for Executive Interview + Cover Story + Case Study
- Day 10: Deadline for answers submission & share images and other assets for the story
- Day 15: We will send the story draft for review (Main Story + Use Cases)
- Day 16: We will send the design draft for review
- Day 18: Final sign off on design and story
- Day 20: Launch of the magazine
- Main Cover Page + Three full pages of cover story totaling 3000 words discussing product features & functionalities, thought-leadership interview, use cases.
- Inclusion of Executive picture, short bio, link to linkedin profile/ twitter.
- Inclusion of company logo, team pic/ any other illustrations/ Product line
- Gallery depicting some of your client installations
- Embed corporate video / testimonials (if you provide)
- Incorporating buttons for readers to visit your website & connect socially.
- We can include white papers/case studies from your resources and link to your website. (if any)
- In the magazine, we can have executive visibility to key people in your organization. You can decided who all need to be highlighted in the magazine.
- Before publishing, your team will have the opportunity to review and make edits to content and design of the magazine.
- You will have the full reprint rights
- We will announce & promote both the magazine launch in our social media channels - Twitter & Linkedin.
- We will also send out a mailer to the list we maintain of 240,000 industry executives.
- The digital magazine will prominently be displayed on the side-bar of all pages of RetailToday website, including homepage.
- The magazine will also be promoted under every news item on website.