An executive conversation with Michael Svanascini, President
As a top-tier BigCommerce Elite Partner, Americaneagle.com builds award-winning ecommerce websites across all verticals for both B2B and B2C customers. Our team consistently delivers top quality projects and our Elite partner status is why we’re trusted to seamlessly implement BigCommerce for clients of all sizes.
Cloud-based SaaS platforms have almost entirely replaced installed software for entrepreneurial merchants and Americaneagle.com has built an entire BigCommerce team around SaaS to champion the need for quick-to-market solutions. Similarly, we have experience with most major ERP, CRM and POS systems, and have built hundreds of customized APIs and connectors across many platforms, and can handle complex needs for both B2B and B2C customers. Whether the ecommerce brand is just getting started or is well-established and looking for a ‘face-lift’ or additional integrations, Americaneagle.com is here to support.
With over 500 employees Americaneagle.com consistently delivers top quality projects. Our wide range of services, from web design and development to digital marketing, enables us to be that one-stop shop that brands are looking for.
With our technical and design expertise, consulting services, and post-launch support, Americaneagle.com can seamlessly implement BigCommerce for any business. Our innovative BigCommerce practice team has embraced the fact that traditional B2B buying experiences don’t even come close to what modern B2B buyers expect. Our experts will modernize an ecommerce experience, while empowering an organization. Over our 5+ years of being a partner, our dedicated team of BigCommerce experts have received over 200 certifications. We currently have around 30 employees within the BigCommerce practice team.
Americaneagle.com lives by a customer-first approach and our company culture is dedicated to providing the best possible customer service to our clients. Americaneagle.com delivers customer service that is unparalleled in the industry. Clients are able to lean on our proven technical and strategic account management experts to problem-solve their toughest ecommerce hurdles.
- Website Development
- Theme develpment
- API Integratin with 3rd party systems
- Custm application design, development, and hosting
- Data Migratin
- Mbile Apps
- Digital Marketing Services
- Search Engine Optimizatin
- Email Marketing & Autmation
- Scial Media Marketing
- Cntent Marketing & Copywriting
- Paid Search Management
- Digital Strategy
- Systems Architecture
- Cntent Strategy
- Applicatin recommendations
- Stre/operations optimization
- Full-service fundational strategy
- Ongoing Support/Maintenance
- Hosting Services
- Creative Design
Americaneagle.com offers full range of services that include
Americaneagle.com firmly believes in building digital solutions that are scalable and easy to maintain by our clients. We help them to develop a roadmap for business growth on the platform. We also facilitate BigCommerce platform innovation and bring new experiences to life.
The most important need in any ecommerce site is having a well-formed product catalog. We walk our clients through their catalog and make recommendations to maximize the BC platform and how to follow industry best practices for catalog taxonomy and data usage.
Along with helping clients with their catalog, Americaneagle.com’s team has migrated data from 1000’s of sites and ERP’s. We look at every integration point very carefully and will come up with a plan to get client’s data into the BigCommerce in a usable manner. Our BigCommerce integration services will simplify, automate, and connect client’s website with key business, operational and marketing systems. We can implement and configure connectivity to their CRM, shipping platform, payment processor, PIM, and any other custom or off-the-shelf system.
- Berlin Packaging
- The Americaneagle.cm team designed and developed a dynamic solution on the BigCommerce platform that enabled Berlin Packaging’s inventory of over 40,000 products to be accessed and purchased entirely online. The new site features an aesthetically-pleasing, easy to navigate interface built with the end-user in mind, and custom integrations to streamline the business.
- The current ecmmerce website solution has completely transformed how Berlin Packaging does business with its customers. By modernizing product merchandising, ordering, inventory management, purchasing and shipping, the company has seen a major increase in leads and conversions across all of the industries they serve. The technology is scalable and will allow Berlin to expand its use as the company grows.
- With the BC implementatin performed by AE, Berlin saw a 27% increase in conversion rate YOY, 2,600% increase in web leads YOY and 21% increase in “time spent on the site.”
- The site includes, quting abilities, a B2B self-service portal and a complex product selector.
- Remington Industries
- After a very effective redesign f their website through Americaneagle.com, Remington Industries found themselves in a dilemma. The organization was not able to create or maintain a viable, marketing presence on the internet. They conducted ecommerce sales on other sites, such as Ebay and Amazon, but could not gain the traction they needed to engage customers from their own website. The site did not rank well (SEO) on the major search engines and there was a great need to increase the trafﬁc, transactions and revenue being generated. Remington industries was very pleased with their new redesign, but didn’t feel that they had an effective digital marketing strategy to support it and help them accomplish their goals.
- When Remingtn Industries set out to drastically improve their online visibility, search engine rankings (SEO) and direct ecommerce sales on their BigCommerce platform, they turned to the Digital Marketing Team at Americaneagle.com. The company was assigned a dedicated digital marketer and team who set out to create a needs assessment for the new website. The team rolled out a customized marketing strategy to meet some speciﬁc objectives.
- 16% increase in email & marketing cntacts/followers
- 14% increase in website cnversions
- 25% increase in ttal revenue
- Hess Toy Trucks
- Telesales prtal
- Hess Ty Trucks have been a staple in many homes across America since 1964. Hess Toy Trucks started out as a small holiday offering to loyal customers of Hess Corporation, one of the largest energy companies in the world at the time. As the company expanded so did too its toy truck collection. In 2014 the Hess Corporation decided to openly sell their trucks on the world wide web. Turning to Americaneagle.com in the winter of 2017 for a re-platforming project. We re-platformed the site onto the BigCommerce platform, a robust CMS that allows back-end users the ability to quickly make content changes, create new pages and upload images. Americaneagle.com and Hess Toy Trucks are proud to announce their new BigCommerce powered website.
- Carson Dellosa Education
- Befre coming to Americaneagle.com, Carson Dellosa had an outdated, cluttered website and the company’s previous ecommerce infrastructure was expensive and difﬁcult to use. They wanted a more nimble solution allowing their team to add new features, quickly and efﬁciently. Americaneagle.com came in and built out an aesthetically pleasing website on BigCommerce that captured the spirit of the company and its products, with added custom features that pushed the platform to its limits. Some of these components included featured product categories, integrations with the company’s pre-existing email marketing platform, and a complex product details page. In conjunction with Carson Dellosa's development team, Americaneagle.com also implemented a robust account creation process that gives customers a greater level of self-service, reducing the amount of time that the company’s customer service team needs to spend managing accounts.
- The partnership between Carsn Dellosa and Americaneagle.com has resulted in a website that is seamless and simple to navigate, both for the customer and the organization itself. With an optimized design, the company can continue to deliver educational experiences for children for years to come.
- Delasc Physican's Catalog is a website that sells dermatological supplies to doctors, researchers, and other entities. Their previous website was on a fully custom homebrew platform, and they have moved to BigCommerce in order to take advantage of a modern, off the shelf solution.
- Americaneagle.cm provided them with a brand new design, helped them integrate and manage their products alongside the Jasper PIM, and developed customizations to build a gorgeous, functional B2B site.
- Hanig’s Footware
- Hanigs came t Americaneagle.com in search of a new ecommerce solution. Americaneagle.com re-designed and developed their ecommerce site, moving them over from an ASP.NET site to BigCommerce. Included in the project was an SEO audit, data migration, custom PDP functionality, custom 404 page, as well as utilization of third-party apps, including Nextopia search, InStockNotify automated inventory emails, and Elfsight Instagram feed.
- With the BC implementatin performed by AE, Hanigs saw a 40% growth in first year
- The Monticello Shop/Thomas Jefferson Foundation Inc.
- The Mnticello Shop & Thomas Jefferson Foundation Inc. was in need of a complete revamp of their ecommerce website. The objectives of the overall project centered around creating a significantly improved customer experience across all devices, modernizing the look and feel of the website, leveraging proven technology in lieu of custom development and partnering with a vendor who provided strategic guidance to the Monticello Shop and their long term roadmap. Because of AE’s BigCommerce implementation, The Monticello Shop now has an enhanced web experience for current and prospective customers.
- Iavarone Bros. Foods
- Utilizing the BigCmmerce CMS, Americaneagle.com was able to develop a website that suited their needs. AE also implemented a product catalog, abandoned cart, emails, and gift cards. AE also made their website design responsive so users on any device can easily complete transactions. Americaneagle.com and IB Foods are proud to announce the launch of their newly designed website.
- Versare came t Americaneagle.com in need of a new website, as well as a replatforming off of Magento. While they needed to migrate data, they liked the look and functionality of their existing site. Americaneagle.com worked to apply their existing designs within BigCommerce and approximate their functionality, while updating to more modern standards and user experiences.
- LightMart.cm came to Americaneagle.com seeking to replatform their website. Americaneagle.com moved their website from Magento to BigCommerce, giving LightMart.com more stability and an easier to maintain, more functional website.